Houston IRS Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Submissions: Our International Tax Lawyers represent clients throughout Houston, Sugar Land, and the nearby areas with all aspects of Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures for both domestic (SDOP) and foreign (SFOP) submissions. There are not many dually-licensed attorneys who represent clients in both tax and legal. Several years ago, we developed a cost-effective flat-fee model for streamlined offshore program representation from our main office in Irvine, CA. We have worked with thousands of clients, and represent clients in over 75 countries. With the IRS taking aggressive approach towards foreign accounts compliance – and rumblings that the streamlined program may be discontinued — now may be the best time to consider submitting to the program.
Houston IRS Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Submissions
We have represent numerous clients in Houston, Texas with IRS Streamlined Offshore Disclosure Submissions. Common submissions, include:
- Clients on H-1B visa who were unaware of the Substantial Presence Test
- Clients who were unaware of Green Card tax and reporting rules
- Clients with unreported income and qualify for DIIRSP
- Clients who were willful and submit under the new revised OVDP
- Referrals from local Attorneys, EAs and CPAa
Common countries for our clients in Houston, include (but not limited to):
We Specialize in Streamlined & Offshore Voluntary Disclosure
We specialize exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We have successfully represented clients in more than 1,000 streamlined and voluntary offshore disclosure submissions nationwide and in over 70-different countries. We have represented thousands of individuals and businesses with international tax problems.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe.
- Learn more about the Board-Certified Tax Lawyer Specialist credential
- Learn more about the Enrolled Agent credential
- Learn more about Case Accomplishments
- Learn more about Testimonials from prior clients
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants and Financial Professionals worldwide.
Don’t be misled by inexperienced counsel.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Our lead attorney is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
Interested in Learning More about our Firm?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
We specialize in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.