Streamlined Filing Lawyers & Attorney’s Fees
Streamlined Filing Lawyers: Are you interviewing Streamlined Filing Lawyers about their representation & fees?
Don’t worry, we will explain How to Hire An Attorney for Offshore Disclosure (even if it is not our firm).
Our Streamlined Filing Lawyers developed a highly effective representation model that is used by other experienced law firms across the globe. Our Attorneys specialize exclusively in Streamlined filing and offshore voluntary disclosure.
One of the main IRS offshore amnesty programs available is the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures. These procedures can be broken down further into the Streamlined Domestic Offshore Procedures (SDOP) and Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures (SFOP).
We represent hundreds of clients each year, and field thousands of questions. This is why we developed this site dedicated solely to the Streamlined Program.
Experienced Offshore Counsel: Golding & Golding
We are highly Streamlined Procedure Lawyers. The attorney you hire should specialize exclusively in offshore voluntary disclosure and streamlined filing matters. aWe represent clients nationwide and worldwide. Some of the more common states where FBAR issues arise, are California, Florida, and Texas. On an international scale, we routinely represent clients with unreported foreign income and assets in Australia, U.K., Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and more.
We specialize in matters involving:
- FBAR Reporting
- FATCA Reporting
- Foreign Business ownership by U.S. persons
- Foreign Mutual Funds
- India Demat, PPF & FD
- Australian Superannuation
- Foreign Provident Funds
- Foreign Pension Accounts
- Foreign Life Insurance
- Foreign Gifts
and many more related areas of IRS offshore disclosure.
We Specialize in Streamlined & Offshore Voluntary Disclosure
Our firm specializes exclusively in international tax, and specifically IRS offshore disclosure.
We are the “go-to” firm for other Attorneys, CPAs, Enrolled Agents, Accountants, and Financial Professionals across the globe. Our attorneys have worked with thousands of clients on offshore disclosure matters, including FATCA & FBAR.
Each case is led by a Board-Certified Tax Law Specialist with 20-years experience, and the entire matter (tax and legal) is handled by our team, in-house.
*Please beware of copycat tax and law firms misleading the public about their credentials and experience.
Less than 1% of Tax Attorneys Nationwide Are Certified Specialists
Our lead attorney is one of less than 350 Attorneys (out of more than 200,000 practicing California Attorneys) to earn the Certified Tax Law Specialist credential. The credential is awarded to less than 1% of Attorneys.
Recent Case Highlights
- We represented a client in an 8-figure disclosure that spanned 7 countries.
- We represented a high-net-worth client to facilitate a complex expatriation with offshore disclosure.
- We represented an overseas family with bringing multiple businesses & personal investments into U.S. tax and offshore compliance.
- We took over a case from a small firm that unsuccessfully submitted multiple clients to IRS Offshore Disclosure.
- We successfully completed several recent disclosures for clients with assets ranging from $50,000 – $7,000,000+.
How to Hire Experienced Offshore Counsel?
Generally, experienced attorneys in this field will have the following credentials/experience:
- 20-years experience as a practicing attorney
- Extensive litigation, high-stakes audit and trial experience
- Board Certified Tax Law Specialist credential
- Master’s of Tax Law (LL.M.)
- Dually Licensed as an EA (Enrolled Agent) or CPA
Interested in Learning More about our Firm?
No matter where in the world you reside, our international tax team can get you IRS offshore compliant.
We specialize in FBAR and FATCA. Contact our firm today for assistance with getting compliant.